What we offer
Battery Inspection (included in Zippity Health Check)
- We clean the positive and negative terminal ends, remove corrosion, treat the ends with anti-corrosive compound, and retest battery.
- We replace your starting battery, clean your battery terminal ends, and check the charging system.
What you need to know
There are many possible symptoms that your battery has gone bad. A few common ones are:
- Slow engine crank when starting the car
- Check Engine Light
- A rotten eggs smell that comes from battery leaks and corrosion around the battery terminals
- Age...Battery life times typically can last between 3-5 years but depending on driving conditions, it can be much closer to 3 years.
As symptoms of battery issues appear.