Business Development Associate
Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in learning sales and business development? Are you looking to learn from and grow with a great team that’s building cool things? Zippity is looking for a motivated, self-starter to join our team as a Business Development Associate. You’ll gain professional experience at a startup, developing and implementing customer acquisition strategies and helping to bring on board first-time companies as well as repeat business.
- Develop and maintain customer and partner relationships through outbound prospecting and follow up
- Conduct medium-high volume phone and email prospecting for qualified leads
- Demonstrate the ability to identify key players and decision makers in the buying process
- Achieve team booking quotas by prospecting, identifying and helping to close strategic deals
- Represent Zippity and local and regional events surrounding corporate benefits, property management, perks, etc.
- Analyze sales reports and pipeline reports to inform sales strategies and outputs
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years experience in an inside sales position required
- Highly motivated
- Comfortable being uncomfortable
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Carry high degree of competence in completing duties in a timely and effective manner
- Must be a competitive, passionate team player
- Strong desire to learn and work with employers of all types, understand the intricacies of property management and the Zippity commitment to service
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Local travel may be required.
Why join Zippity?
Zippity is revolutionizing the car care industry. As New England’s first mobile mechanic’s garage, Zippity provides on-site car maintenance services, saving employees the time and hassle of getting their cars to the auto shop. Co-founded by former U.S. Air Force Missileer, Edward Warren, Zippity has introduced a technology-enabled car care service that disrupts the traditional automotive service delivery model and offers customers a radically convenient experience. Since launching in early 2017, Zippity has already performed thousands of services using our custom, 4-season mobile service trailers, smart key drop system, and online service management dashboard. With rising demand from Boston-area employers, Zippity recently launched additional service trailers and is looking for a great Business Development Associate to help with continued expansion.
Zippity is still a small team but some of our benefits include: free office snacks, free car maintenance, medical insurance, work from home flexibility, and more…
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org