We’re looking for a competitive and self-motivated individual that will help expand Zippity into new markets and into new service offerings. Interested candidates should have experience uncovering new opportunities with Fortune 1000 companies. We are looking for self-starters that can create a plan and go-to-market strategy for new markets and then execute on that plan. The Zippity is focused daily on tackling hard to solve problems while ensuring we deliver the highest level of service and are beloved by our customers. This is a great role for someone who wants to gain experience working at a nimble startup, where they can develop and implement customer acquisition strategies and helping to bring on board new corporate partners.
- Develop and maintain customer and partner relationships through outbound prospecting and follow up
- Conduct medium-high volume phone and email prospecting for qualified leads
- Demonstrate the ability to identify key players and decision makers in the buying process
- Achieve team booking quotas by prospecting, identifying and closing strategic deals
- Full-close responsibilities in the sales process; including legal and technical discussions
- Represent Zippity and local and regional events surrounding corporate benefits, property management, perks, etc.
- Analyze sales reports and pipeline reports to inform sales strategies and outputs
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in an inside sales position (or 3+ years of success in business development roles target Fortune 1000) required
- Highly motivated
- Comfortable being uncomfortable
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Carry high degree of competence in completing duties in a timely and effective manner
- Must be a competitive, passionate team player
- Strong desire to learn and work with employers of all types, understand the intricacies of property management and the Zippity commitment to service
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Travel may be required (less than 25% of the time)
Why join Zippity?
Zippity is revolutionizing the car servicing industry. As New England’s first mobile mechanic’s garage, Zippity provides on-site car maintenance services, saving employees the time and hassle of getting their cars to the auto shop. Co-founded by former U.S. Air Force Missileer, Edward Warren, Zippity has introduced a technology-enabled car care service that disrupts the traditional automotive service delivery model and offers customers a radically convenient experience. Since launching in early 2017, Zippity has already performed thousands of services using our custom, 4-season mobile service trailers, smart key drop system, and online service management dashboard. With rising demand from Boston-area employers, Zippity recently launched additional service trailers and new service offerings and is looking for a great Business Development candidate to help with continued expansion.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com